Thursday, 12 August 2010

StoryWorld show at the Illustration Cupboard


Opening next week at The Illustration Cupboard is a show of art from the StoryWorld series, with originals by a score of illustrators including yours truly.

The show runs from 17 August–18 September at The Illustration Cupboard, 22 Bury Street, London SW1Y 6AL.

There will be an opening event on Thursday 19th August 5.00–8.00pm. I plan on being there, so drop by if you’re in town.

The gallery also has some of my Sadie originals for sale.

More on StoryWorld here. The set of cards that I contributed to is on sale here.

Storyworld™ © The Templar Company Ltd.

2 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Ah once my leg has healed (just been for another op) I'll pay a visit. I hope the exhibition is successful.

kellie said...

Thank you Jams, and my best wishes to you for a quick and easy recovery.