Relief for the eyes after all that reading: a detail from my cover design for The Chesterfield Arrangements, a CD of Raymond Scott tunes recorded by The Metropole Orchestra and featuring The Beau Hunks Saxtette.
Its beautiful. There is something about "old school aeronautical machinations" that I cannot get enough of, especially in the context of childrens literature, which always makes me nostalgic. Well done.
4 comments:
Another fine piece. I’ll look out for the CD, and see if it makes it to anywhere near me.
Thanks, the CD is actually from quite a few years ago. I don't expect you'll find it in your local shop. Better try the label or Amazon.
Here's The Metropole Orchestra on YouTube playing something more contemporary with Popduo Bauer.
I like your new profile picture!
Its beautiful. There is something about "old school aeronautical machinations" that I cannot get enough of, especially in the context of childrens literature, which always makes me nostalgic. Well done.
Hey, you've got a new domain name! I see major opportunities for growth in an unemployeddad.com portal - well, off to update the blogroll I go.
Post a Comment